==(Buoyant)== ==(Buoyant)==

Awesome stuff. Love the beat and the keyboard/synthy thing!

Starboom Starboom

This is really fantastic and beautiful. This would be amazing in a film score. Did you record the singing or is it a sample? It's really nice. Great job!

Slug-Salt responds:

This is a sample, it's a singing library for Kontakt, in fact most of the samples were from Kontakt, it's a gem of a plug in!

Pavane for a Dead Princess Pavane for a Dead Princess

Ravel! Yay!!

I love Ravel and I love this piece! However, I thought the sounds were kinda meh and not very alive. It made it sound like what Ravel would call a "Dead Pavane for a Princess" rather than a Pavane for a Dead Princess. But it works for the most part. Good job!

sinequanon responds:

thanks, not sure what kind of magic you expect from these samples though. the strings especially are generally weak when exposed. nice ravel quote.

Saffron City HS Football Rules Saffron City HS Football Rules

AMAZING.

Very catchy, love the melodies, love the crazy percussion. Probably my new favorite chip track! Great job!

How to Dissapear Completely How to Dissapear Completely

I didn't know Thom had a NG account

Fantastic cover. I wish it had more instruments, but it probably doesn't need it. Very good job.

That First Snow! That First Snow!

Nice work.

This is a nice work and I think you're a good singer, but it sounds like you have trouble with some notes. Although, I don't think this would be easy to sing. I like the tenor solo. I would love to hear an instrumental version of this. The drums get kinda repetitive with the constant cymbals, which seem to have little or no dynamic variation, which makes the drums sound less realistic. Maybe trying turning the drums down or putting in longer fills that give a break from them. Other than that, good job!

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Yeah, it gets pitchy, especially around longer notes. I don't consider myself a singer, but the contest's original rules said had to have vocals! The tenor solo was my favorite part and the drums were my least favorite and it kinda shows. Things to consider for my next track.

Thanks for the review!

Bruce Willis Overture Bruce Willis Overture

Sweet

This is very epic. I love the main ostinato. I don't really care for the "wobble" bass or whatever, except for when it first comes it and you switch between that and the ostinato. That was very well done I thought. However, I thought the later bass parts sounded cliche but that might just be because I don't really care for dubstep.
Good job!

Shadow of Fate [collab] Shadow of Fate [collab]

EPIC.

Nice collab. This is pretty cool, but I think the parts a little after 1:00 could use more rhythmic variation or just something else. Also, a lot of the parts could use more emotion/expression. And I think the ending could use a little more.
Good job! The beginning is my favorite part, I'd say.

samulis responds:

Glad you like it. We might go back and work on it some more perhaps, but I'm not sure.

Ascending (WIP) Ascending (WIP)

Yeahh!

I like the sounds a lot. I don't really like the beat in the beginning though, but it gets there.. I can't wait to hear what you do with this!
Good Job.

Bumped Space Bumped Space

Cool stuff.

I really like the beginning part. I think it's a cool sound, but it goes on way too long (the ENTIRE song!). At least change the chords in some parts and you should probably add a counterpart with it. I like the part that comes in around the one minute mark. Have more stuff like that! And make the main parts build up more.
Good job though.

H4llucin8 responds:

Well, that's House for you lol... I'm working on a few others that'll probably fit your interest!